3 bedroom terraced house for saleFitzwilliam Street, Swinton, Mexborough
- ** WAS GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£95,000 REDUCED TO GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000**
- Three bedroom terrace property with UPVC D/G G/C/H
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Two 1st floor bedrooms, 2nd floor attic room
- Garden to rear
** WAS GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£95,000 REDUCED TO GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000**
A complete transformation has been carried out on this property, windows, plastering, kitchen, bathroom and much more. Only by viewing can you appreciate the standard of accommodation provided with no vendor chain.
Three bedroom Terrence property having UPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, Lounge, dining room , kitchen,2 first floor bedrooms with attic bedroom to second floor and garden to rear.
Lounge 11' 10" into recess x 11' 9" ( 3.61m into recess x 3.58m )
Having UPVC double glazed window and door with electric fire and one central heating radiator.
Dining Room 15' 5" into stairs x 11' 9" ( 4.70m into stairs x 3.58m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window and french doors leading onto rear garden with electric fire and one central heating radiator
Kitchen 5' 10" x 15' 3" ( 1.78m x 4.65m )
Having a range of wall and base units with built in oven hob and cooker hood, inset stainless steel unit with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine and integrated fridge freezer. Having Two UPVC double glazed windows and one door. wall mounted gas boiler and one central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having full suite in white comprising of bath with shower over, W.C, wash hand basin with paneling to walls and chrome towel rail. With airing cylinder cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' into recess x 12' ( 3.66m into recess x 3.66m )
Is a front facing room with UPVC double glazed window and one central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 5' 2" x 8' 10" ( 1.57m x 2.69m )
Being a rear facing room with UPVC double glazed window and one central heating radiator.
Attic Room 18' 2" into recess x 12' restricted head height ( 5.54m into recess x 3.66m restricted head height )
Having rear facing UPVC double glazed window with one central heating radiator.
Having a garden to the rear with trees and shrubs
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB111772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.