7 bedroom town house for saleHanova House, Notting Hill W11
- Freehold new build house
- 7 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Private spa with 21M swimming pool
- Control4 smart home and entertainment
- Direct lift access to six floors
- Automated car parking system
- 750sq ft garden and two double balconies
- Approximately 8,700sq ft
- Located in the heart of Notting Hill
A unique opportunity to purchase a newly built freehold house in the heart of Notting Hill. The Property comprises seven bedrooms, an abundance of entertaining space and a perfect layout combined with space and light. The property has a lift, secure underground parking for three cars, a 21-metre length swimming pool, gym area, Spa and sauna. The family area opens onto a patio garden making it the perfect family living space. Measuring in excess of 8,700 square feet, this stunning property is available to be bought fully furnished.
Located close to Notting Hill Gate station (Central, District & Circle Lines) with easy access to the West End and City as well as the many restaurants, cafes, bars and shops of Portobello and the surrounding area. The open spaces of both Hyde Park and Holland Park are all within easy reach.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72865400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rokstone, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.