8 bedroom detached house for saleWilmer Drive, Heaton, Bradford
- Guide price £475,000 - £525,000
- Eight bedroom, four reception rooms
- Executive family property in a highly desirable location
- Full perimeter gardens & delightful views to the front
- Separate land available
Large eight bedroom executive family property in a highly desirable location. Full perimeter gardens on the edge of the Heaton woods conservation area with delightful views to the front. There is also separate land available please call William H Brown to discuss. Guide price £475,000 - £525,000
Offered to the market is a large eight bedroom, four reception room executive family property in a highly desirable location. There are full perimeter gardens and it is situated on the edge of the Heaton woods conservation area with delightful views to the front. There is also separate land available please call William H Brown to discuss. Briefly comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, dressing room, three reception rooms, kitchen/diner, five bedrooms, en-suite and house bathroom to the ground floor. to the lower ground floor there is a reception room, three bedrooms, house bathroom, study and warm flow heating room. Guide price £475,000 - £525,000
Entering the property via a gated access in to the driveway.
Entering the property via a door to the front which is single glazed with a tiled floor.
Door leading to the ground floor accommodation and stairs leading to the lower ground floor with laminate flooring.
Comprising of a low flush WC and wash hand basin.
There's a window to the side which is double glazed with laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes and loft access.
Lounge 26' 1" x 14' 11" ( 7.95m x 4.55m )
There's a window to the rear and side which is double glazed, fire place with electric fire, laminate flooring and a double glazed patio door to the rear which offers far reaching views.
Second Reception Room 13' 6" x 12' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.89m )
There's a widow to the rear which is double glazed with laminate flooring and wall lights.
Third Reception Room 15' 4" x 13' 5" ( 4.67m x 4.09m )
There are double glazed patio door to a Juliet balcony offering beautiful views with laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 1" x 11' 5" ( 5.21m x 3.48m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a banked range of wall units, granite work surfaces and stainless steel two bowl sink and drainer. Integrated double electric oven with a gas hob, stainless steel extractor, integrated dishwasher and integrated washing machine. There is also a tiled floor, TV point, centre island, widow to the rear which is double glazed and a useful food storage point to the side.
Bedroom One 14' 8" plus recess x 13' 3" min ( 4.47m plus recess x 4.04m min )
There's a window to the front which is double glazed with laminate flooring, fitted bedroom furniture and a door leading to the en-suite.
En-Suite 15' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.95m )
Comprising of a low flush WC, his and her double wash hand basin, corner bath, shower cubicle and bidet. There is also a chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and a window to the side which is double glazed.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.02m )
There's a window to the side which is double glazed with fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
There's a window to the side which is double glazed with laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 15' 6" x 12' 11" ( 4.72m x 3.94m )
There's a window to the side which is double glazed.
Bedroom Five 12' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.30m )
There's a window to the side which is double glazed with fitted wardrobes and bedroom furniture.
Bathroom 12' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.82m )
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath, shower cubicle and bidet. There is also a window to the side which is double glazed with tiled walls.
Lower Ground Floor
Stairs descend from the entrance hall to the lower ground floor.
Reception / entertaining room 26' max x 21' 5" max ( 7.92m max x 6.53m max )
There is a window to the side and rear which is double glazed with a fire place and electric fire.
Bedroom Six 15' 5" x 13' 4" ( 4.70m x 4.06m )
There's a window to the rear which is double glazed.
Bedroom Seven 17' 1" x 13' 4" ( 5.21m x 4.06m )
There's a window to the rear which is double glazed and a door to the rear giving access to the rear garden.
Bedroom Eight 12' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.91m x 2.49m )
There's a window to the side which is double glazed.
Bathroom 13' 4" x 6' 5" ( 4.06m x 1.96m )
Comprising of a low flush WC, bath, wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle and bidet. There is also a heated towel rail and window to the rear which is double glazed.
There is a door to the inner reception area and access to a separate low flush WC and shower.
Warm Flow Heating Room
This room is ideal for drying with a range of wall and base units and tiled floor.
This room has a potential to be converted to a ground floor annex subject to relevant planning consent.
The property has electric gates prolonging a high degree of privacy and driveway providing ample off street parking. There are full perimeter gardens with views of Heaton woods to the rear, various lawns with planted areas, flagged patio area and mature shrubs.
There is a remote up and over door.
There is land available with separate negation. Please call William H Brown to discuss your requirements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72871889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.