4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Histon, Cambridge, CB24
- Desirable Central Village Location
- Thoughtfully designed to the highest specification
- Italian designed Belvisi Integrated Kitchen
- Spacious kitchen/family room with bifolding doors to the rear garden
- Four generous bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floors, two with en suites and a further family bathroom
- Convenient for the primary school and Impington Village College is just a short cycle/walk away
- Under floor heating throughout the ground floor, radiators to first and second floors
- Engineered wood flooring to the entrance hall and kitchen/family room, carpet to the living room, stairs and all bedrooms
- Secure parking accessed through electric gates leading to car ports to the rear
A superbly appointed 4 bedroom 3 storey townhouse set over 1736 sq. ft. and positioned in a highly desirable central village location, offering exceptional access to the A14 and Cambridge City Centre.
***PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE***
Total floor area: approx. 161 sq. m/1736 sq. ft.
Living Room: 14'0 x 9'9
Kitchen/family room: 26'8 x 16'8
Bedroom 1: 12' x 9'11
Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 9'7 (excluding wardrobe area)
Bedroom 3: 13'4 x 8'
Bedroom 4: 12'8 x 8'2
Spacious contemporary homes which offer a high quality specification and modern open plan living with bi-folding doors across the rear giving access to the gardens and allowing an abundance of natural light to flood the reception area, there is also a separate reception room, utility room and wc
The Belvisi kitchens are of exceptional quality with a gloss and wood effect finish and integrated appliances, they are generously proportioned open plan rooms with ample space for a dining area and family room.
To the upper floors there are four bedrooms and contemporary Villeroy and Boch bathrooms and en-suites which are fully tiled. The development is entered via electric gates to the secure parking area, with garages. To the rear they have gardens which are laid to lawn with patio areas.
Located in Histon the properties are well placed for easy access to the Cambridge’s Historic City Centre which is on the forefront of academic excellence and has many outstanding state and private schools in close proximity, including The Leys and The Perse. There are also many well know technology and large pharmaceutical companies choosing to locate here, and the railway stations offer direct links to London Kings Cross (approx. 50 minutes)
Blues Property are a local Cambridge developer and have used their 30 years’ experience of the Cambridge property market to curate homes of quality and distinction. They are involved in all aspects of property from sourcing land to building small to larger scale residential schemes in Cambridge and the surrounding area. Blues Property guarantee each home is contemporary and built to an exceptional standard; a home to be proud of.
Agents Note: There is a 10 Year warranty and there will be a nominal service charge
Part Exchange and Incentive - Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer – Important Information The images shown are for illustrative purposes only, are not plot specific and may vary from finishes within individual properties. The information given is without responsibility on the part of the agent (sellers) and you should not rely on the information being factually accurate about the property. Neither Carter Jonas LLP nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf have the authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property. The areas, measurements and distances are approximate only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72872072.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNH180018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Cambridge South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.