4 bedroom detached house for saleWitheridge Hill, Highmoor, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
- A charming four bedroom character home
- Situated in lovely private gardens of approximately half an acre, enjoying stunning views to the rear over open fields and surrounding countryside
- Attractive dual aspect sitting room overlooking the gardens with open fireplace
- Family room/conservatory
- Dining room/family room with French doors leading out to the rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room and utility room
- Dual aspect master bedroom suite with dressing room, en-suite and views over the gardens and fields beyond
- Three further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Attractive gardens, driveway parking and detached double garage
A charming four bedroom character home situated in lovely private gardens of approximately half an acre, enjoying stunning views to the rear over open fields and surrounding countryside.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall with stairs to fist floor, cloakroom with low level w.c and wash hand basin. An attractive dual aspect sitting room overlooking the gardens and fields beyond with open fireplace and two sets of French doors leading outside to the gardens. Family room/conservatory with fitted blinds and door leading out to the front garden. Dining room/family room with French doors leading out to the rear garden and opening leading through to the kitchen/breakfast room with matching eye and base level units, integrated fridge, Miele dishwasher, Butler sink, gas AGA, two ring electric induction hob, Bosch oven, stable door leading out to the rear garden and door leading to the utility room with sink and drainer, water softener, Baxi boiler and half glazed door to rear garden.
First floor landing with eaves storage cupboard, access to loft space and airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Dual aspect master bedroom suite with views over the gardens and fields to the rear, dressing room with fitted wardrobes and dressing table, en-suite with twin sinks, bath, low level w.c, corner shower cubicle and heated towel rail. Dual aspect second bedroom also with views and built in double wardrobe. Two further bedrooms with views. Family bathroom with low level w.c, wash basin, bath, double shower cubicle and heated towel rail.
Outside the cottage sits in attractive gardens of approximately half of an acre. To the front of the property two five bar gates give access to the driveway and detached double garage. The garden to the front of the house is mainly laid to lawn with a paved terrace and side access on both sides leading to the rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flower and shrub beds, mature trees, paved terrace, timber garden shed and post and rail fencing backing onto open fields.
Witheridge Hill is a lovely hamlet with the Rising Sun village pub and is located just under a mile from the nearby village of Stoke Row which boasts a vibrant community and offers village shop, primary school, two public houses, The Cherry Tree Inn and The Crooked Billet. The neighbouring town of Henley on Thames is located approximately 7 miles away and offers a comprehensive range of shopping facilities, three screen cinema, theatre and several restaurants. There is a variety of choice of schools and abundance of recreational facilities including golf, rowing and sailing. The commuter is well provided for via the M4/M40 giving access to London, Heathrow, West Country and Midlands.
Henley Station has direct links with London Paddington (via Twyford) 55 minutes. The larger town of Reading is also close at hand approximately 12 miles away providing a wider selection of shops and amenities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN180061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.