3 bedroom barn conversion for saleDittisham, Dartmouth, TQ6
- A stunning contemporary barn conversion
- Alternative energy use and low environmental impact
- 1850's traditional stone barn
- Designed as highly insulated air tight building
- Manageable garden with views to Dartmouth
- Open plan reception room
- 3 double bedrooms, master en-suite
- Mezzanine study area
- Double garage and 4 outbuildings
Bruckton Shippon was converted from an 1850's traditional stone barn in 2010 and is now a stunning, contemporary family home. It has been carefully designed to minimise its carbon footprint, having been fitted with many energy saving features. The barn has a light and airy feel throughout, with exposed scissor trusses, rooflights and large French doors with views across the garden. The kitchen area is fully integrated, offering a chic minimalist look. The sitting area has a woodburning stove and above it there is a mezzamine area. There are 3 double bedrooms, master en-suite, manageable gardens with views down to Dartmouth, 4 outbuildings and a double garage.
Dittisham is a picturesque Devon village with charming cottages lining the narrow streets. It is one of the most sought after villages in the South Hams and lies on the west bank of the River Dart. It has a medieval church, a popular sailing club, riverside cafe and two public houses, one of which is home to the post office/stores. A passenger ferry service links the village to the port of Dartmouth where there is a good range of galleries, shops, restaurants and excellent marina facilities.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72873203.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR180033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.