4 bedroom detached house for saleLynfield Mews, Stock, Ingatestone, Essex
- Detached Family Home
- Exclusive Village Development
- 4 Bedrooms
- Beautiful Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Area
- Living Room and Study/Play Room
- South facing rear garden
- Sought after location
- *Part exchange considered*
Positioned within an exclusive gated development a brand new luxurious four bedroom detached property finished to an extremely high standard. The Lynfield Mews development is located in the heart of the desirable village of Stock. The village of Stock is within an hour of central London by car or train.
Stairs to first floor, double doors leading to the family room.
Living Room 5.44m (17'10) x 4.34m (14'3)
French doors and side lights to the rear garden, windows to the front and side.
Fitted Kitchen 3.99m (13'1) x 2.74m (9')
Fully fitted units with built in appliances and walk-in and shelf pantry
Family/Dining Room 6.76m (22'2) x 4.14m (13'7)
Open Plan aspect to the fitted kitchen, bi folding doors to the rear garden and windows to the side.
Utility Room 2.06m (6'9) x 1.85m (6'1)
Door leading to the front, window to side, washing machine and tumble dryer included.
Study 3.1m (10'2) x 2.31m (7'7)
Window to the rear.
First Floor Landing 3.05m (10') x m (')
Measuring approx 26ft wide and offering a feature window to the front of the property.
Master Bedroom 5.44m (17'10) x 4.34m (14'3)
Windows to rear and side
En Suite Shower Room
Window to front.
Access to the en suite and bedroom, space for wardrobes
Bedroom Two 3.99m (13'1) x 3.12m (10'3)
Window to rear
Bedroom Three 3.66m (12'0) x 2.59m (8'6)
Window to rear
Bedroom Four 3.12m (10'3) x 2.51m (8'3)
Window to rear
Bathroom 2.59m (8'6) x 2.06m (6'9)
Window to front, three piece suite
Driveway leading to a detached garage
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHM190083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.