1 bedroom apartment for saleMadison House, Wrentham Street,
- One Double Bedroom Apartment
- LED Downlighters Throughout
- High End Specification
- Just 141 Apartments Located in the Professional District
- Close to Smithfield Place, £500m development
- 20% Capital Growth Projected
- Ground Floor
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! SPACIOUS One Bedroom Apartment in Madison House, a development of 141 luxury apartments in the Professional Quarter of Birmingham.
Madison House is located less than one mile from the Banking District. Professional employment is increasing in this area of City Centre; PWC, HSBC UK and Pinsent Masons have all recently announced new premises, with Deloitte and Deutsche Bank already present. The off-plan development is also just 500 metres from Birmingham Smithfield; a £500m project with plans for museums, cinemas, art galleries and music venues.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27823172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Centrick Property, Birmingham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.