4 bedroom link detached house for saleSt Michaels Avenue, Aylsham, Norwich
- Spacious link detached house
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with en-suites
- Open plan triple aspect lounge/diner
- Fitted kitchen & utility room
- Gas ch & double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and parking
This is a deceptively spacious link detached house set on the prestigious Hopkins Homes Development in Aylsham. The property has 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suites, an open plan triple aspect lounge/diner, fitted kitchen and utility, Outside there is an enclosed rear garden, garage and parking.
This is a deceptively spacious link detached house set on the prestigious Hopkins Homes Development in Aylsham. The property benefits from having 4 bedrooms, 2 with en-suites, an open plan triple aspect lounge/diner, fitted kitchen and utility and further benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden, garage and parking.
Coat cupboard, radiator, telephone point, wooden floor and stairs to first floor.
Fitted with wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed window.
Lounge/ Dining Room 25' 7" x 12' 8" max ( 7.80m x 3.86m max )
A triple aspect room with fireplace with gas fire, radiator, TV point, wooden floor, double glazed windows and double glazed doors to outside.
Kitchen 15' 7" max x 12' 5" ( 4.75m max x 3.78m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, granite work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, integral washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Radiator and double glazed windows.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 5' 4" ( 2.54m x 1.63m )
Stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor and door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 17' 1" x 9' 3" ( 5.21m x 2.82m )
A double aspect room with fitted wardrobes, radiator, wooden floor and two double glazed windows.
Fitted with double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, radiator, part tiled walls and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 16' 3" max x 10' 4" ( 4.95m max x 3.15m )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, wooden floor, double glazed windows and overstairs cupboard.
Fitted with shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed window and tiled floor.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, wooden floor and double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway, which leads to an integral single garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
The rear garden is enclosed and has a patio area and well stocked borders.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via Penfold Street and turn left onto the Cawston Road. Follow this road along and take the right hand turn into St Michaels Avenue and the property is the second one on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS107090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.