2 bedroom terraced house for saleLock Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW10
- Spacious open plan reception room
- Potential to further extend, subject to consent
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Private and mature rear garden
- Moments from the open space of Ham Common
- EPC Rating = D
A charming two bedroom cottage situated moments from Ham Common
Whilst within only two miles of both Richmond and Kingston (with their sophisticated array of shops, restaurants and boutiques) the house is enviably perched just off picturesque Ham Common - providing a truly semi rural feel. Furthermore it is within just a few hundred yards of Richmond Park (with its 2500 deer inhabited acres) and a particularly scenic stretch of The River Thames. Richmond train station offers a direct and rapid service into London Waterloo, as well as the District Underground Tube and overland line to Stratford, via North London. There is a good selection of local shops at Ham Parade, also within just a few hundred yards. Local schools enjoy an excellent reputation and are considered amongst the best in the country.
Upon entering the front garden of this lovely house through it's white picket fence, you are welcomed by a bright double reception room with a centrally positioned log burner.
The reception room leads through to a country style kitchen with range cooker and separate breakfast / dining area.
The kitchen and dining area both open on to the garden and there is potential to further extend the house both in to the loft and also across the side return (SSTC) to create a more open dining / kitchen area and really making the most of the outside space.
The two double bedrooms are both light and served by a well fitted family bathroom.
NB: The house is chain free
Square Footage: 899 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72876464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS180035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.