3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbert Road, TN9
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with ample lighting
- Separate dining room
- Cosy living room with wood burning stove
- 997 Sq Ft
- Original period features throughout
- Courtyard garden
- Off street parking
- Great transport links and local amenities within reach
A charming Victorian railway cottage with lots of character and original period features. Extremely close to travel connections into London (33 minutes to London Bridge and 45 minutes to Charing Cross) and to local supermarkets, amenities and schools.
The ground floor is open-plan with wood floors and the sitting room/dining room leads you to a spacious, light and airy kitchen. French doors open out onto a courtyard garden, which serves as a comfortable and convenient place to have BBQs, morning coffee’s or alfresco dining. In the winter the wood burning stove provides lots of cosy heat.
The porch entrance to the house has lovely period floor tiles and decorative ceiling details. The upstairs landing has a great feeling of light and space.
The master bedroom is a good size and benefits from a walk-in closet and period fireplace. The second bedroom is slightly smaller but still serves as a single or a double bedroom. The third bedroom is perfect for a nursery or study.
There is free parking for two cars in front of the house.
Tonbridge park is a two-minute walk away and is lovely place for strolls and plenty of space for kids to play. A short stroll up the high street and you will find the atmospheric Tonbridge castle where food and drink festivals are held, and an open-air cinema runs in the summer. Tonbridge also has regular award-winning farmers markets and beer festivals.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72876824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.