6 bedroom detached house for saleHoadly Road, London, SW16
- Off-street parking for three cars
- Private garage
- An expansive 70ft x71ft south west facing garden
- Larger than average double reception room
- Sensational kitchen/dining room
- Ideally located for the green space of Tooting Common
- EPC Rating = D
An imposing, detached, six bedroom family house with a large garden and off street parking for three cars, situated in a popular residential area.
Hoadly Road is ideally situated for the green open space of Tooting Common. Transport links are excellent with Streatham Hill and Balham stations providing services to London Victoria and London Bridge, as well as the Northern line from Balham underground station with routes into central London and the city. There are a good selection of local shops, bars, restaurants and larger supermarkets in the area. The area is also renowned for its choice of Ofsted rated 'outstanding' schools such as Telferscot and Henry Cavendish primary schools and Dunraven secondary school.
Set back from the road behind a large front garden with off street parking and a garage is this fabulous detached family home. This immaculate house offers a wealth of natural light and upon entering the front door you are welcomed into the wide parquet floored entrance hall.
The ground floor comprises an elegant double reception room, ideal for entertaining and separated by double doors, with access to the garden. In addition there is a sensational kitchen/dining room with oak flooring which has a large central island/breakfast bar and a wide range of units with integrated appliances. The area is further extended with wide doors that open on to the beautifully landscaped garden.
There is also a separate utility room and a useful study, both having access to the garden, as well as a guest cloak room on this floor.
The wider than average 70ft x71ft landscaped, south west facing garden is perfect for both outdoor dining and family games. It boasts a large patio and a good sized lawn surrounded by a variety of mature trees and shrubs and has useful access to the side of the house.
A glorious landing on the first floor floods the area with natural light and gives access to a grand master bedroom with its own dressing room and an en suite bathroom. There are a further three bedrooms that occupy the first floor, one with an en suite bathroom and an additional family bathroom. There is also a well-equipped laundry room.
The top floor completes the accommodation with two large double bedrooms, a guest shower room and lots of storage space.
Square Footage: 4,050 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72885395.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS110226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.