2 bedroom flat for saleBattersea Reach, Battersea, SW18
- Large decked balcony with views towards the river
- High specification finish throughout
- Master bedroom with wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Additional double bedroom
- Luxury bathroom and hallway storage
- Open-plan fully integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Comfortable reception room with dining area
Providing river views from it's fourth floor balcony, and set within this exclusive waterside development, this superb two bedroom, two bathroom apartment has lift access, communal gardens and concierge services.
Battersea Reach is a desirable address situated next to Wandsworth Bridge and the Thames. The development provides a small selection of amenities including a supermarket, gymnasium, café and dentist. The nearest station is Wandsworth Town.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72894689.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1064460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.