5 bedroom detached house for saleFront Street, Sowerby, Thirsk
- Five bedroom period property
- Refurbished and improved with period features retained
- Impressive open-plan kitchen with granite worktops
- Bi-folding doors to the rear garden
- Three reception rooms
- Five shower rooms/bathroom
- Large garden, parking and double garage
- Set on a stunning tree-lined street
The property is beautifully presented with spacious living accommodation. The imposing front door opens into an impressive reception hall with mosaic tiled floor and return staircase. There are two large reception rooms, both with log burning stoves, shelving to alcoves and large bay windows overlooking the village green. There is a family room to the rear. The excellent kitchen is fitted with integrated appliances to include Rangemaster oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher along with granite worktops, and there is a dining area with bi-folding doors to the rear. From the rear hall there is also a useful utility room and shower room/WC. A rear staircase leads to a guest bedroom and en-suite, plus access to the master bedroom. From the main landing there is a master bedroom having built-in wardrobes and an en-suite. There are three further bedrooms, one with an en-suite, and the family bathroom. The property overlooks the village green to the front and a shared drive to the side leads to a large parking area for at least three cars and detached double garage. The large rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a private patio area and garden store. The property is within easy reach of Thirsk railway station and there are also major amenities in Thirsk. The A1(M), A19 and A168 are all easy accessible.
Doxford House is a large period property which has been improved yet retains many period features, having five bedrooms with five bathrooms (three of which are en-suite)
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding G)
The property is attached to the adjoining property above the West elevation access pathway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72895361.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27825197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.