2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeaver Close, Skellingthorpe, Lincoln
- Semi Detached
- Two Bedrooms
- Extensive Off-Road Parking
- Popular Village Location
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Skellingthorpe is this well appointed two bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from extensive off-road parking, an enclosed rear garden and a wide range of local amenities and transport links.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Skellingthorpe is this well appointed two bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from extensive off-road parking, an enclosed rear garden and a wide range of local amenities and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Shower Room. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With front entrance door and further door into:-
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.89m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor, under stairs storage, wall mounted panel radiator, coving and a door leading into:-
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.36m )
Being fully refurbished 18 months ago with a modern range of base and eye level units with wood effect work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with slinky mixer tap, space and plumbing for a washing machine, logic boiler and an integrated oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood; complete with tiled splashbacks, tile effect vinyl flooring, space for a dining table and chairs, double glazed window to the rear aspect and a double glazed door to the rear aspect out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and doors to both bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.17m max x 3.61m max )
Having a double glazed box bay window to the front aspect, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.18m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fully refurbished 18 months ago with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a double walk-in rainfall shower; complete with an extractor fan, tiled walls, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with pathway leading to the front entrance door and a gravelled driveway providing ample off-road parking down the side elevation leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed to perimeters with the further benefit of a shed, summer house (subject to negotiation), outside tap and outside power point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72896264.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR113052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.