2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFoxwood Farm Way, Leeds
- Two double bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Popular location
- Gas CH System and double glazing
- Cul-de-sac location
A modern style semi-detached house in a cul-de-sac position with no onward chain. Hallway, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens and driveway.
A modern style semi-detached house in a Cul-De-Sac position available with no onward chain. Popular and sought after location with good local amenities and offering accommodation comprising:- entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Gardens to front and rear, adjoining driveway, gas CH system and double glazing. Early viewing recommended.
Double glazed side entry door, coving, double panel radiator and wood grain effect laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 6" Max into recess x 11' 6" Max into recess ( 4.42m Max into recess x 3.51m Max into recess )
Feature fireplace incorporating a VALOR gas fire, coving, double panel radiator and wood grain effect laminate flooring. Built in cupboard the stairs.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevations. Double glazed double doors to the garden.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.79m )
There is a good range of wall and floor units in a white finish complimented by granite effect worktops. Split level cooking comprising:- Neff electric oven, 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood above. 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbing for a washer and provision for a fridge freezer. Wood grain effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Coving, extractor fan and double glazed window to the front elevation. Wall mounted Glow worm gas fired central heating boiler.
Airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. Access to the loft space.
Bedroom 1 9' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.79m )
Full height fitted robes to one wall. Radiator and double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.46m )
Built-in fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Three piece white suite comprising:- Corner bath having shower attachment, rail and curtain, Pedestal hand wash basin and low level W.C. Tiled splash areas, radiator and extractor fan and double glazed window to the side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72898901.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK105473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.