4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEssex Road, Halling, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Charming 4 bedroom end of terrace home
- Large lounge/diner
- Wonderful period features
- Quirky kitchen and open fireplace
- Good size garden
- EPC energy rating E
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £294,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
You may often have driven past this house and admired its Victorian style and bay windows, perhaps aspiring to come and live here.
Once inside your expectations should be exceeded. Come and relax in the spacious lounge/diner, enjoy the character features such as the high ceilings and period open fireplace. Much work has been done recently to improve and maintain this home, and a lot of care has been taken to retain a period feel whilst adding some smart contemporary touches conductive to modern living.
The appealing kitchen area offers practical space to cook and along with the lounge/diner, it's just the perfect place to entertain.
There are several surprises to be had too. Once upstairs, you will see that there is a further floor which leads to a further bedroom. With an upstairs bathroom and cloakroom downstairs, there's no queuing necessary!
And what's more of course it's not only about the house. The location is always important too. Everything is on your doorstep here. Stroll down to the riverside for a leisurely walk in your spare time and watch the wildlife. Appreciate the tranquillity of the views.
What the Owner says:
When we first walked through the front door we loved the size of the rooms and the character of the house.
It's a lovely village and we have great neighbours. Our kids have enjoyed being able to play out with friends in the village and to go to the youth club on Friday nights.
We don't have off road parking however, it's a quiet one way street. We have two cars and it's rare that we aren't able to park directly outside of the house.
The village shops, pubs, school and doctors are all within a few minutes walk. As is the train station which allows us a fifty minute commute into London.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Diner: 23'9 x 13'8 (7.24m x 4.17m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'0 x 9'2 (3.05m x 2.80m)
- Utility/Cloakroom Area
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 11'2 (4.17m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 9'0 (3.23m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 7'6 (2.64m x 2.29m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 4: 17'7 x 11'0 (5.36m x 3.36m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72899897.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13819915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.