4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWikeley Way, Brimington, Chesterfield
- Extended Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Living Room
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Dining/Garden Room
- Side Porch with Utility Room off
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage, CSS & Gardens
- EPC Rating: E
*** SUBSTANTIAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME WITH LANDSCAPED GARDENS ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is the spacious Four Bedroomed Semi Detached House which has been extended to provide generously proportioned accommodation, which would benefit from a scheme of cosmetic upgrading to create a fantastic family home.
* The property is situated in this popular residential area, easily accessible for the local amenities in Brimington and for commuter links to Chesterfield, Dronfield and Sheffield.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Dining/Garden Room, Side Porch with Utility Room off, Four Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing Off Street Parking and leading to the Integral Garage. There is also a decorative slate garden filled with mature plants and shrubs. To the rear there is a landscaped garden with paved patio and raised decking area surrounded by mature plants and shrubs. There is also a self contained, timber clad Workshop/Play Room (3.41m x 4.01m) with light and power.
General - Gas central heating (Glow Worm Hideaway Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 125.7 sq.m./1353 sq.ft. (including Garage)
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Springwell Community College
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - Having a built-in under stair storage cupboard and staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Living Room - 4.24m x 3.51m (13'11 x 11'6) - A generous front facing reception room having a feature marble fireplace with fitted living flame coal effect gas fire.
An opening leads through to the ...
Breakfast Kitchen - 6.20m x 3.20m (20'4 x 10'6) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of medium oak wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap.
Space is provided for a range cooker with fitted rangemaster extractor hood over.
Tiled flooring to the kitchen area and a built-in storage cupboard.
There is space for a dining table and chairs in front of steps which lead down into the ...
Dining/Garden Room - 4.09m x 2.54m (13'5 x 8'4) - a versatile room with window to the side elevation and a sliding patio door giving access to the rear garden.
Side Porch - Accessed from the kitchen, with uPVC doors to the front and rear. A door also gives access to a Utility Room.
Utility Room - 2.06m x 1.68m (6'9 x 5'6) - With space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
A door gives access to the Integral Garage.
On The First Floor -
Landing - Having a built-in storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
There is also a loft access hatch with pull down ladder to a loft space with lighting.
Bedroom One - 3.58m x 3.58m (11'9 x 11'9) - A generous front facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Two - 3.56m x 3.18m (11'8 x 10'5) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom having a range of built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three - 3.61m x 3.53m (11'10 x 11'7) - A double bedroom having a built-in wardrobe with sliding doors and a built-in base unit.
Bedroom Four - 2.62m x 2.54m (8'7 x 8'4) - A front facing good sized single bedroom with laminate flooring and a built-in storage cupboard.
Family Bathroom - Being fully tiled and fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising of a corner bath with mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing Off Street Parking and leading to the Integral Garage with light and power. There is also a decorative slate garden filled with mature plants and shrubs.
To the rear there is a landscaped garden with paved patio and raised decking area surrounded by mature plants and shrubs. There is a further hardstanding and decorative slate beds with planted borders. There is also a self contained timber clad Workshop/Play Room (3.41m x 4.01m) with light and power.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27826092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.