3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSnelling Avenue, Gravesend
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with W.C.
- 2 Reception Rooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Gas Central Heting
- Double Glazing
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking to Front for at least Two Carrs
- NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
This three-bedroom semi-detached house is just waiting to be transformed into your dream home. Once inside you will see and agree that the property offers spacious living accommodation and would be ideal for a growing family. There is potential for extension or alteration to suit your individual requirements, all three bedrooms are a good size and there are two reception rooms downstairs and a cloakroom with w.c., as well as ample parking space to the front of the house and an excellent size garden, other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. Snelling Avenue is a popular location within the catchment area of Shears Green Primary School and a variety of other Primary, Secondary and Grammar Schools, Cygnet Leisure Centre and the shops and facilities of Perry Street are all within walking distance. Gravesend Town Centre with its mainline station which operates a mainline station to London in 22 minutes is just a short bus or car journey away whilst Ebbsfleet International Railway Station offers a high speed service to St Pancras, London in just 17 minutes. The A2/M2/M25 Motorway links are all easily accessible and if you fancy a bit of retail therapy, Bluewater Shopping Centre with its array of shops, restaurants and bars is approximately 3 miles away, viewing highly recommended.
The accommodation comprises with approximate measurements:
CLOAKROOM: W.C., hand basin.
LOUNGE: 11’9 x 8’10
DINING ROOM: 14’4 x 12’1
KITCHEN: 11’12 x 6’4
STAIRS AND LANDING: LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM 1: 13’4 x 11’9
BEDROOM TWO: 10’3 x 9’2
BEDROOM THREE: 8’6”X 7’2
GARDEN:The rear garden has a paved patio area whilst the remainder is mainly laid to grass.
PARKING: There is off street parking to the front of the house for at least two cars.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Jarvis Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors , Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.