Semi-detached house for saleOakwood Road, Wimbledon, London, SW20
- Reception room with direct access into rear garden
- Spacious kitchen/dining/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom
- 4 further bedrooms (2 with en suite bathrooms)
- Family bathroom
- Landscaped garden
- Off street parking
- EPC Rating = C
A fabulously presented semi-detached house, which has been completely refurbished and extended by our client to offer bright and spacious accommodation over three levels.
Oakwood Road is located in West Wimbledon, an area that provides easy access to both Wimbledon Village and Raynes Park.
Wimbledon Village High Street has a number of pretty boutiques, independent retailers, artisan coffee shops, restaurants and bars. Wimbledon Common stretches over 1100 acres and is perfect for walking, riding, cycling or golf. Raynes Park station is less than 1km away, with regular links to central London via train (London Waterloo 18 mins). There is also a large Waitrose just outside the station. The A3 junction is approximately 0.8km from the property, taking you into Central London in around 30 mins.
Locally, there are a number of highly regarded schools, including Kings College and Wimbledon Common Prep (Squirrels) both 1.8km approx, as well as Holy Cross Preparatory School (2.5km approx).
The area also boasts a number of wonderful green parks, including Cottenham Park, which provides excellent tennis facilities with six tennis courts, and Holland Gardens, a secluded open space approximately 54 acres in area with beautiful ornamental gardens and woodland.
This attractive and beautifully presented five bedroom period house has undergone complete refurbishment to a high specification and has been fully extended.
The bespoke shaker style family kitchen overlooks the rear garden with a wall of sliding doors and a central island. This area is flooded with light through a large ceiling lights and allows space for dining and informal relaxing. There is also a useful laundry room, a guest WC, spacious hall way with built in cupboards and reception room with bay window.
The first floor offers three excellent bedrooms, a family bathroom and a wide study landing. The master suite occupies the rear of the first floor, comprising of a dressing room and bathroom.
Stairs lead up to the second floor offering another two bedrooms, both with spacious en suite shower rooms.
Outside, the rear garden is over 50ft in length and mostly lawn with patio area, perfect for al fresco dining.
Off-street parking is provided on the front driveway with Raynes Park railway station around 600m distant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72905000.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMS170102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.