3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRosslyn Drive, Moreton, CH46 0SU
- Semi Detached Family House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms (Linked)
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Fitted Kitchen
- Boarded Loft Area
- Driveway, Garage & Gardens
We are pleased to offer for sale this THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE which is located in the popular area of Moreton. Conveniently placed for access to local shops, schools and transport facilities including the M53-mid Wirral motorway link. Ideally suited to family use with accommodation briefly comprising: Entrance Porch, Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Conservatory to the ground floor with Three Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor plus a useful boarded Loft Area above. The property would benefit from some general and cosmetic updating although does benefit from uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating via back boiler, fitted Kitchen and a white Bathroom suite. Outside, there are well proportioned garden areas to the front and side plus driveway to the rear with Garage. Great potential with inspection highly recommended. Call to arrange your viewing today!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72907004.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SA2499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moscrops Estate Agents, Birkenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.