4 bedroom detached house for saleRiver View, Tarleton, Preston
- Stunning Family Home
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Exquisite Open Plan Kitchen/Family/Dining Area
- Large South Facing Garden with Indian Stone Patio
- Semi Rural Location of Tarleton, Preston
- Separate Reception Room
- Driveway & Integral Garage
- Viewings Highly Recommended
MovingWorks proudly offer to the market a simply stunning detached family home located in the sought after, semi rural village of Tarleton, Preston. Seen as a "must have" for modern day family living, the extended home boasts an exquisite open plan kitchen/family/dining room which acts as the heart of the home enjoying views over the garden. There is a separate reception room to the front of the property and a downstairs cloakroom whilst to the first floor are four generously sized bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes, and a family bathroom. Externally, there is a large rear garden mainly laid to lawn with an Indian stone patio area and raised flower beds bordering. To the front is a driveway that leads to an integral garage and a front garden that hosts an array of plants, trees and shrubs. Viewing are highly recommended and MovingWorks politely ask you to contact the office before viewing internally or externally. Tenure: Freehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72908734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9570849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.