3 bedroom terraced house for saleMorse Road, Manchester
Withdrawn from Market
- Fabulous three bedroom end terrace property
- Double glazed and gas central heated
- Off road parking/garage
- No chain and vacant posession
- Situated In a popular location close to local amenities
- New kitchen/ carpets etc
Cousins Homes are thrilled to offer for sale this three bedroom end terrace property situated in a popular residential location close to local amenities such as shops and Schools.
The property itself is newly refurbished and is in fantastic move in condition.
In brief the property comprises of porch, lounge, dining kitchen and garden room, first floor landing, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from gardens to the front and rear, off road parking and garage.
Offered with no chain and vacant possession viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
Stairs to first floor accommodation, radiator and alarm panel.
15' 1'' x 11' 2'' (4.59m x 3.40m)
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, electric feature fireplace, tv and phone point, double radiator and coving to ceiling.
14' 2'' x 7' 4'' (4.31m x 2.23m)
Spacious kitchen, room for a dining table and fridge freezer, door leading to the garden room. Kitchen is fitted with a range of eye level and base level matching units, sink inset with mixer tap over, rolled top work surfaces, room for a washing machine/dish washer, electric oven and hob, coving to ceiling, brick splash back tiling, under stair storage and ample power sockets.
16' 3'' x 12' 8'' (4.95m x 3.86m)
Light point and ample power sockets, door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Entrance to the loft area and light point.
8' 8'' x 8' 5'' (2.64m x 2.56m)
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and light point.
7' 3'' x 6' 6'' (2.21m x 1.98m)
Double glazed window to the front elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator and ample power sockets.
7' 3'' x 6' 6'' (2.21m x 1.98m)
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and ample power sockets.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation, three piece suite consisting of low level w.c. hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, ceiling mounted spot lights, tiled to walls and heated towel rail
Off road parking to the the front of the property whilst to the rear is a low maintenance garden and access via double gates to the garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8766038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cousins Homes Ltd, Failsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.