3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawarden Avenue, Wallasey
- No Chain
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Viewing recommended
NO CHAIN!! Nestled just off of Liscard Road, within a stone's throw from central park, is this much loved family home in need of a little TLC. This is a great opportunity to put your own mark on a forever property. It is essential to arrange an early vieiwng.
Presented to the market is this 3 bed semi-detached property located in a popular residential area of Wallasey.
Situated just a stones throw away from Liscard centre and central park. With a little TLC this property would make a fantastic family home benefiting from all local transport links, amenities and schools that the area has to offer. In brief, the property comprises; Entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a rear patio garden, gas central heating, double glazing, off street parking and a garage. Viewing is essential to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect, double glazed window to front and side aspects, gas central heating radiator, built-in storage cupboard under stairs, stairs leading to First Floor Landing.
Lounge 13' 8" Max Into Recess x 11' 10" Max ( 4.17m Max Into Recess x 3.61m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator, electric fireplace.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.23m x 3.00m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to Rear Garden, gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 10" Max x 7' 1" Max ( 3.00m Max x 2.16m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single glazed door to side aspect. The Kitchen comprises wall and base storage units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, gas cooker point, combi boiler, part-tiled walls and a built-in storage cupboard under the stairs.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 9" Plus Door Recess ( 3.56m x 3.28m Plus Door Recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' Max Into Door Recess x 9' 10" ( 3.66m Max Into Door Recess x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 2" Max Including Stairs Bulkhead ( 2.67m x 2.18m Max Including Stairs Bulkhead )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator, fitted storage cupboard.
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, gas central heating radiator, WC, wash-hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower unit and fully tiled walls.
Walled garden with paved footpath to Entrance Door and a paved driveway to the side providing Off-Road Parking. There is access to the rear of the property via a gate to the side of the house.
The Rear Garden has walled and fenced borders and is paved with edges housing plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72910763.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL107015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.