2 bedroom apartment for saleStar & Garter, Star & Garter Building, Richmond Hill, Richmond, TW10
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Underground parking space
- 2 Private gardens
- On-site luxury facilities
- 24 Hour concierge
- Approx. 1,091 sqft (101 sq m)
- EPC to be provided on completion
Planned and designed to make the most of the Star & Garter’s considerable assets of light, this spacious two bedroom and two bathroom is both modern, high quality and exclusive. Featuring a beautifully appointed and stylish fitted kitchen with open plan living, this apartment offers a fantastic entertaining space leading to a stunning landscaped patio area.
Boasting, high end bespoke kitchen with Miele appliances, underfloor heating, comfort cooling to living areas and bedroom and general high finish throughout.
Residents will also benefit from onsite luxury facilities including, 16x5 metre pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sun room, treatment rooms and screening room/cinema.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KHS180017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Kensington High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.