3 bedroom terraced house for saleTemple Avenue, Rothwell, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- THREE BEDROOM THROUGH TERRACE
- PVCU DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LOUNGE AND DINING KITCHEN
- BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE W.C
- PARKING TO FRONT
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN TO THE REAR.
Offered for sale with no chain involved is this newly modernised three bedroom through terrace which briefly comprises
To the ground floor:- Entrance hallway, lounge,, dining kitchen with a range of wall and base units, oven, hob and hood, two good sized storage cupboard and external door gives access to the rear garden.
To the first floor:- Master bedroom with storage cupboards one housing new boiler, two further good sized bedrooms, bathroom with pedestal hand wash basin and over shower bath, separate w.c.
Outside:- To the front of the property provides off street parking, whilst to the rear is a good sized lawned garden are with decked patio.
This property is situated offering ease of access to Leeds and Wakefield city centres and also within easy reach of the A1/ M1 link road and national motorway networks. Local schools, shops and amenities can be found at Rothwell centre.
This property would suit a wide range of buyers and therefore early viewing is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72916349.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROT180156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.