4 bedroom detached house for saleEastchurch Road, Palm Bay, Margate, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Garage with off street parking
- Popular Palm Bay location
- Close to shops and schools
- Ideal family home
- Chain Free
- EPC energy rating C (69)
If you are looking for a detached family home in one of the most popular suburbs of Margate then look no further than this lovely detached home.
With a large kitchen diner, this could be the hub of the home, catching up with the children after their day at school whilst you cook the evening meal.
The conservatory could be used as a play room or why not have it as your home office. You will not be spending your week-ends cutting the grass as you have got a nice and easy low maintenance garden.
With a downstairs shower room to relieve the rush in the mornings for the bathroom before the children leave for school, this really is geared up for a family.
Situated on Palm Bay you have the best the area has to offer with the blue flag best kept secret and Botany Bay within a short walk. You can take in the wonderful cliff top viewings and walk to the coast line in both directions as far as Reculver or all the way to Ramsgate if you are feeling energetic. You are also close to the row of shops that include the Co-op making popping out for milk much easier.
What the Owner says:
This home has suited our family as it had everything we were looking for. Now the children have grown up and flown the nest we don't need all the space on offer.
We know it is not the biggest detached house in the area but it has been perfect for us and our three children.
Palm Bay is such a good area and we plan to be staying locally, it is just the space we don't need and want another family to create as many happy memories as we will be taking with us.
- Lounge: 11'5 x 11'5 (3.48m x 3.48m)
- Shower Room: 7'7 x 4'4 (2.31m x 1.32m)
- Kitchen Breakfast Area: 23'7 x 10'5 (7.19m x 3.18m)
- Conservatory: 10'6 x 7'7 (3.20m x 2.31m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 11'1 (3.48m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 8'0 (3.71m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'10 x 9'0 (3.30m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'10 x 6'6 (3.30m x 1.98m)
- Front garden
- Off street parking
- Rear garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72925664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.