2 bedroom flat for saleArmada Way, Chatham, ME4
- EPC Grade C
- Spacious First Floor Maisonette
- Two Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Highly Sought After Location
- Close To Mainline Station
A beautifully presented and spacious two bedroom maisonette in the much sought after Armada Way which is conveniently located very close to Chatham mainline railway station. This maisonette comes with the added benefit of allocated parking, visitors parking and also it's own entrance. A copy of the EPC will be available on request. EPC Grade C
Chatham offers a diverse range of property ranging from the affordable to the prestigious. There's a comprehensive range of shops and amenities in and around the sizable and busy town centre. One of Chatham's standout features is the travel links, this includes a mainline railway station, a bus station and good links to the motorway networks.
In our opinion this flat would be ideal for a commuter, first time buyer or perhaps an investor. These flats in Armada Way do not come up often so don't delay in booking your viewing.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 9' 6" (3.3m x 2.9m )
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 6' 6" (2.69m x 1.98m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 9" (3m x 2.06m )
Bathroom 10' 0" x 4' 10" (3.05m x 1.47m )
Living / Dining Area 19' 2" x 11' 3" (5.84m x 3.43m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72926225.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528790833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Chatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.