2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Albans Road, DERBY
- BAY FRONTED SEMI DETACHED PRO0PERTY
- TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- SITUATED CLOSE TO DERBY ROYAL HOSPITAL
- WELL PRESENTED GENROUS SIZE GARDEN TO REAR
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
The accommodation benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, conservatory and to the first floor the landing leads to two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
The accommodation benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, conservatory and to the first floor the landing leads to two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The property has a generous sized private garden to the rear.
with door to side elevation and UPVC double glazed window with door leading to
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.71m )
with double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, Victorian style fireplace with open fire, wood flooring.-
Open Plan Kitchen/diner 13' 11" x 13' 6" ( 4.24m x 4.11m )
fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, cooker point, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, laminate flooring, useful under stairs storage cupboard, patio doors lead to conservatory
Conservatory 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
constructed from a brick base with double glazed windows and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
with stairs from entrance hallway with access to loft space with doors giving access to
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 12' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.89m )
with double glazed bay window to front elevation, built in wardrobe has double glazed window and wall mounted combination boiler, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.21m )
with double glazed window to rear and radiator.
fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, partly tiled walls, radiator and obscured double glazed window to rear.
Situated to the rear of the property is a generous sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn with raised beds, paved patio area, greenhouse, two useful storage sheds and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72926840.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY112010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.