3 bedroom detached house for sale17 Adamson Drive, Horsehay, Telford, TF4 3UJ
Withdrawn from Market
- Much Improved Three Bedroom Detached House
- Highly Sought After Estate
- Stunning Tucked Away Plot with Lovely Open Views to Rear
- Entrance Hallway & Ground Floor wc
- Lounge/Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower
- Two Further Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Essential & NO UPWARD CHAIN
Internal inspection is essential for this spacious modern three bedroom detached house located on this highly sought after estate, benefiting a superb tucked away position with fantastic open rear aspect. The property comprises entrance hallway, ground floor wc, open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite shower, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property features detached garage, driveway parking, landscaped gardens, gas central heating, double glazing and has NO UPWARD CHAIN. Viewing a must to appreciate the superb merits this detached house offers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8729626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mannleys Sales & Lettings, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.