3 bedroom detached house for saleSpruce Road, AYLESBURY
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- BEAUTIFULLY REFITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- NO UPPER CHAIN MUST BE SOLD!
With excellent driveway parking and a private rear garden, this three bedroom detached home offers excellent living space and also has the potential (stpp) to have its spacious loft converted. The home is in fantastic condition and is ready to move into. To avoid disappointment call us now!
Looking for a tranquil location but with a super local community? Look no further than the fabulous village of Fairford Leys. The home is within walking distance to local shops and eateries and offers easy access to the A41 and A418. For any purchasers looking to commute into London, Fairford Leys has two train stations both under two miles away which go to London Marylebone. To arrange a viewing or for more information please call our Fairford Leys branch.
Double glazed front door, doors to kitchen and lounge, carpet.
Fitted suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, tiling to splashback areas, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring, mirrored storage cupboard, double glazed window to front aspect.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fireplace, radiator, telephone and tv points, understairs storage cupboard, two ceiling lights, carpet, door into conservatory.
Re-fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, granite work surfaces, sink with drainer, electric oven with gas hob and cookerhood, concealed undercounter lighting, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, built-in fridge/freezer, built-in microwave, integrated tv, tiled flooring, double glazed window to front aspect.
UPVC construction, radiator, carpet, door to garden.
Double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, loft access, carpet.
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator, tv point, ceiling light, carpet, door to ensuite.
Fitted suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shower cubicle, tiling to splashback areas, shaver point, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet.
Fitted suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, extractor fan, shaver point, colour co-ordinated splashback tiling, double glazed window to front aspect.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs, patio area.
Garage with up and over door and power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72931595.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEY302389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Fairford Leys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.