3 bedroom terraced house for saleAshfield Place, Ilkley Road, Otley, West Yorkshire, LS21
- Three bedroom family home offering flexible living space
- A pleasing blend of the traditional and contemporary
- Convenient yet quiet location close to Otley's amenities
- Extensive gardens running down to the River Wharfe
- Magnificent views over to the river over open countryside
- All mains services including gas heating and double glazing
A rare opportunity to buy a substantial three bedroom terraced, family home conveniently located and with gardens running down to the River Wharfe with some of the finest views in central Otley.
23 Ashfield Place is an elegant three bedroom, stone terrace house offering flexible living space, arranged over four storeys. To the lower ground floor is a family kitchen with a traditional feel including Tuscan stone tiled floors and a storage area. To the upper ground floor is a through living area with small balcony and superb views of the River Wharfe to the surrounding countryside and the top of Ilkley Moor. To the upper storeys are three double bedrooms enjoying even better views and a large house bathroom. The property has been extensively upgraded over recent years and benefits from all mains services including gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing. Of particular note are the long terraced gardens which run to the property's rear and stretch down to the banks of the River Wharfe with, we are informed, mooring and fishing rights.
The property enjoys a most sought after location being within reasonable walking distance to Waitrose and into the centre of town. Otley's historic market town centre offers extensive shopping, recreational facilities and there are good local schooling amenities. For instance, Prince Henry's Grammar School has topped the league table for A level results among state schools in the Leeds area. The town is strategically located by road into Yorkshire's key commercial centres including Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York, there is the Leeds/Bradford International Airport at nearby Yeadon and a railway station at Menston with synchronised hopper links from Otley's town centre bus station.
Leave the centre of Otley in a Westerly direction along Westgate pass Waitrose on the left hand side and where the road forks, bear right onto Ilkley Road. The property will then be found on the right-hand side identified by a Dacre, Son & Hartley For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72934274.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC180442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Otley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.