3 bedroom detached house for saleWisbech Road, March
Offers in Region of
- Immaculate condition
- Open Plan Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Three/Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms AND Two Ensuites
- Garage AND Off Road Parking
- Close To The Town Centre
This high specification family home is situated on a Private Close within a short walk to the town Centre. This home boasts of open plan and modern Family living with its 17ft kitchen breakfast room, 3 double bedrooms, 2 En-suites and Two family bathrooms.
UPVC window to front, door to front, storage cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, ceramic tiles
Kitchen Breakfast Room 17' 8" x 12' 5" (5.38m x 3.78m)
UPVC French doors to rear, UPVC window to side, fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces, Integrated oven, island, induction hob overhead extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor
Lounge 13' 9" x 10' 9" (4.19m x 3.28m)
Window to rear, doors to kitchen/dining room, TV point, solid oak flooring
Utility Room 12' 8" x 5' 6" (3.86m x 1.68m)
UPVC Window to side, fitted with base units, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 10' 5" (3.28m x 3.18m)
UPVC Window to rear, TV point, telephone point, solid oak flooring
Ground Floor Shower Room
UPVC Window to front, shower cubicle, low level WC, hand wash basin unit with under storage, extractor fan
Bedroom One 16' 4" x 14' 1" (4.98m x 4.29m)
UPVC Window to side, walk through dressing area with fitted wardrobes, door to en suite, door to storage cupboard, TV point
Shower cubicle, hand wash basin unit with under storage, low level WC, part tiled walls, extractor fan
Bedroom Two 17' 8" x 10' 5" (5.38m x 3.18m)
Window to front, TV point, integral wardrobe, door to en suite
Double shower, low level WC, wash hand basin unit with under storage, tiled splash backs, extractor fan
Bedroom Three 14' 1" x 12' 5" (4.29m x 3.78m)
UPVC Window to rear, built in wardrobe
UPVC Window to rear, panelled bath, shower cubicle, hand wash basin and low level WC unit with under storage, extractor fan, part tiled walls
Double Garage 16' 8" x 16' 4" (5.08m x 4.98m)
Up and over door, electric and lighting laid on
South facing garden, Paved patio area, raised planters, pink granite decorative stone, fully fenced boarders, side access to the front of the property, various plants and shrubs, olive tree, outside cold water tap, external power socket, outside lighting, brick built shed comprising of electric and lighting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72937409.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.