3 bedroom town house for salePark Row, Bretby, Burton-On-Trent
- Set within the grounds of Bretby hall park
- Immaculately presented
- Allocated parking
- Stunning location
- Three double bedrooms
- En suite master bedroom
- Stylish high end finish
STUNNING MEWS PROPERTY set within the BEAUTIFUL GROUNDS of BRETBY HALL PARK. Offering TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, IMMACULATELY PRESENTED and A STUNNING RURAL SETTING with a real sense of STYLE and GRANDEUR.
A simply stunning three double bedroom Mews property set within the beautiful grounds of BRETBY HALL PARK. This sizeable family home is presented immaculately and is genuinely fantastic throughout. One of the biggest features of this beautiful home is the setting and location that it is presented in. Set within the heart of the grounds of Bretby Hall Park, this stunning location offers a very rural, countryside feel that is complemented by the grand backdrop of Bretby Hall itself. There are very few locations that can offer this sense of style and grandeur, so this property is a truly unique offering.
To the front of the property is off road parking for up to four cars.
Having entrance door to the front elevation, a central heating radiator, solid oak flooring, security and smoke alarms and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 22' x 11' 5" ( 6.71m x 3.48m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, Opti-Myst electric burner, wall lights, a central heating radiator, TV and telephone point and a feature double glazed door and archway to the rear elevation.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 9' ( 2.95m x 2.74m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, solid oak flooring and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 9' ( 4.98m x 2.74m )
Having a one and a half bowl Franke colour-coded sink matching the solid black granite work surfaces, incorporating an integrated gas oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, there is a central heating boiler (serviced annually), plinth heater, TV point and double glazed window to the front elevation.
First Floor Landing
A central heating radiator and loft access.
Master Bedroom 11' x 13' ( 3.35m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Dressing Room 7' x 6' 11" ( 2.13m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a central heating radiator and built-in Sharps wardrobes.
En-Suite 8' x 3' ( 2.44m x 0.91m )
Suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level flush W.C, solid oak flooring, full tiling to walls, shaver point, extractor fan and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a central heating radiator and bespoke fitted storage with an expansive built in wooden desk.
Suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level flush W.C, full tiling to walls, ceramic tiled flooring, a shaver point, extractor fan and a central heating radiator.
To the rear of the property is a decked area with beautiful rural views of Bretby Hall Park.
Bretby Park Estate Management £448 for 2017/2018
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72938483.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT204107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.