3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTarrington Close, London, SW16
- Private garden
- quiet location
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Balham/Streatham border.
- Gorgeous 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Large loft
- Refurbished throughout to a great condition
- Excellent accommodation with lots of natural light
- Established and private garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac. Free parking
- Fantastic location for Tooting Common, Tooting Lido and children's playgrounds.
- Excellent collection of schools including Henry Cavendish Streatham (Outstanding), Broomfield Hall, Clapham & Streatham High School.
A rare opportunity has come to the market with this superb 3 bedroom semi-detached house offers plenty of living and entertaining space, garden with conservatory. A quiet secluded road situated by Tooting Common and 5 minutes walk to the lido.
On the ground floor there is a bright reception room, open plan kitchen diner offering ample natural light. Plantation shutters on all windows on front of the property. A great size conservatory with french doors opening on to pretty private garden.
- Streatham Hill station 0.5 miles
- Streatham station 0.5 miles
- Balham station 1.1 miles
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72939179.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS94133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.