1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Benets Close, College Gardens, Tooting Bec, London, SW17
- One bedroom freehold house arranged over two levels
- Fully refurbished to exacting standard throughout
- Tastefully extended to make larger than neighbouring properties
- Large, open plan kitchen/reception with Bi-folding doors
- Master bedroom with fitted storage
- Stylish bathroom
- Private 29 foot wide patio
- Allocated off street parking space included
- A short walk to Wandsworth Common and Bellevue Road
- Close to the amenities and transport links of Tooting Bec, Balham, and Wandsworth Common
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a beautifully presented, and tastefully extended freehold terraced house situated within College Gardens. The property has been fastidiously refurbished to the most exacting of standards and boasts light and airy accommodation with contemporary decor and wooden flooring. On the ground floor, the accommodation comprises a large, open kitchen reception with bi folding doors which lead directly out onto a private patio allowing an abundance of light to flood the living area. The top floor houses the bedroom, complete with fitted wardrobe and large, well-appointed and stylish bathroom. College Gardens is located just a short stroll from Wandsworth Common and Bellevue Road. The local transport links include Tooting Bec Underground station, Wandsworth Common Mainline station, and numerous bus services on Burntwood Lane and Trinity Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72945569.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM180073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.