4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Road, Old Trafford
- FOUR BEDROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- Bay fronted lounge
- Rear reception room with bay window
- Spacious hall and landing
- Popular location
- Good local schools and college's
- South facing garden
- Viewing essential
SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IN DESIRABLE LOCATION !! HOME ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to bring to the market this large semi detached property that simply must be viewed to appropriate the space of offer, in need of some minor modernisation but has recently had a new rood and UPVC double glazing throughout !! In brief the property comprises of, porch, spacious hallway, bay fronted lounge, rear reception room with bay window and fitted kitchen, to the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms with a bathroom and large landing. externally to the front of the property is a walled garden with path leading down the side, to the rear a mainly paved south facing garden. Great location with good local schools and close to Loreto college also just a short commute into Manchester city centre with great transport links. To arrange a viewing call HOME on .
Important Information - PLEASE NOTE: Home Estate Agents have not tested the services and appliances described within this document (including central heating systems), and advise purchasers to have such items tested to their own satisfaction by a specialist. All sizes quoted are approximate. Making an offer: if you are interested in this property, please contact us at the earliest opportunity prior to contacting a bank, building society or solicitor. Failure to do so could result in the property being sold elsewhere and could result in you incurring unnecessary costs such as survey or legal fees. Most of our clients require us to advise them on the status of potential buyers, who make an offer to purchase, therefore you are strongly advised to make an appointment at this stage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28943593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Estate Agents, Stretford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.