4 bedroom detached house for saleChartwell Close, Hempsted, Gloucester, GL2
Offers in Excess of
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH AMPLE PARKING
- SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- STUNNING 27FT KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- EPC RATING E53
**STUNNING DETACHED HOME**Situated in an exclusive cul de sac of only 10 detached homes KJT Residential are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented and extended detached family home, the property benefits from 4 bedrooms, en-suite to master, 18ft living room, stunning 27ft modern fitted kitchen/family room, double garage and west facing gardens with far reaching views. INTERNAL INSPECTION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
Via double glazed door, double glazed windows to side aspects, tiled floor, door to Hallway.
Double glazed window to side, stairs to first floor cupboard space under, radiator, wooden flooring, coving, built in cupboard, doors to study, living room, kitchen & W.C.
Triple glazed window to side, low level W.C, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- STUDY/OFFICE9' 2'' x 6' 10'' (2.79m x 2.08m)
Triple glazed window to front, radiator, wooden flooring, telephone point.
- LIVING ROOM18' 9'' x 13' 0'' (5.71m x 3.96m)
Triple glazed patio doors to garden with far reaching views over May Hill and West Gloucestershire, triple glazed window to side, marble fire place and hearth with gas fire in situ, radiator, wooden flooring, coving, T.V point, double doors to kitchen/family room.
- KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM27' 1'' x 15' 4'' Max (8.25m x 4.67m)
Triple glazed windows to rear aspect x 2 with far reaching views, UPVC double glazed french doors to garden, 1 1/2 ceramic bowl sink drainer unit with mixer tap over, range of base and eye level storage units with oak work surfaces over, gas and electric cooker points, built in dishwasher, central island with storage under, tiled floor, ceiling spotlights, radiator x 2, door to Utility Room.
- UTILITY ROOM8' 2'' x 8' 0'' (2.49m x 2.44m)
UPVC double glazed window to side, Oak work surfaces with storage space under, plumbing for washing machine, further appliance space, space for American style fridge/freezer, tiled floor, personal door to garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
Triple glazed window to front, access to loft space, doors to:-
- MASTER BEDROOM17' 5'' x 13' 0'' (5.30m x 3.96m)
Triple glazed window to rear aspect with lovely views over May Hill, radiator, range of built in bedroom furniture, T.V point, door to en-suite.
Triple glazed window to front aspect, panelled bath, shower cubicle with panelled splash backs, low level W.C vanity wash hand basin, radiator, ceiling spotlights. extractor fan, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 214' 9'' x 13' 0'' (4.49m x 3.96m)
Triple glazed window to rear aspect with lovely views over May Hill, radiator, coving, T.V point.
- BEDROOM 311' 0'' x 9' 3'' (3.35m x 2.82m)
Triple glazed window to front aspect, radiator, range of built in bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM 49' 2'' x 7' 4'' (2.79m x 2.23m)
Triple glazed window to rear aspect with lovely views over May Hill, radiator. built in wardrobes.
- SHOWER ROOM
Triple glazed window to front aspect, double shower cubicle with panelled splash backs, low level W.C, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled floor, ceiling spotlights.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leading to double garage, gravelled area, pedestrian side access x 2.
Lovely enclosed west facing gardens with stunning views over May Hill and the West of Gloucestershire, laid mainly to lawn, patio area, mature flower and shrub beds.
- DOUBLE GARAGE
Via up and over doors x 2, power and light, part converted.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CIN202-t-2395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KJT Residential, Cinderford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.