4 bedroom detached house for saleMornington Crescent, Nuthall, Nottingham, NG16
- Extended Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen & Family Room
- Study & Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- South West Facing Garden
- Favoured School Catchment
- Popular Residential Location
Being well positioned on the sought after Mornington estate, this 4 bedroom detached home will tick a lot of boxes for families. The well presented accommodation comprises in brief: entrance hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen, dining and family room, study, rear lobby/cloakroom, utility room & downstairs WC. On the first floor the landing leads to four bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, the family bathroom and a separate shower room. Outside, there is a driveway to the front providing ample off street parking and a garage store with up and over door. The rear garden faces south west and is predominantly lawned with a patio area and blossom tree. This location has the benefit of easy access to the M1 motorway, as well as various amenities within walking distance including medical centre & pharmacy, primary school, restaurant and convenience store. Call Watsons 8am-8pm to book your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10746206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watsons Estate Agents, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.