6 bedroom detached house for saleWigton Park Close, Alwoodley, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Situated on an Exclusive Development
- Choice Corner Position
- Imposing Double Fronted Detached Residence
- Six Bedrooms
- Five Reception Rooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Presented to an Excellent Standard Throughout
- Private Gardens to Three Sides
Situated in this exclusive development in a choice corner position is this imposing double fronted, six bedroom detached residence. The property is presented to an excellent standard and hosts an impressive range of fixtures and fittings throughout offering a ready to move into family home. A good size entrance hallway has a separate cloakroom together with a modern guest w.c. and provides an excellent focal point of the property leading to all the main rooms on the ground floor. There is an imposing lounge with a feature stone fireplace, spacious formal dining room, separate study with fitted furniture, quality extended dining kitchen with the dining area having a superb aspect over the gardens and full height ceiling, separate sitting room/playroom and utility area. To the first floor is a master bedroom with built in furniture and modern en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, the second having an en-suite shower room and a modern house bathroom. To the top floor of the property are a two further bedrooms, one currently being used as an entertainment/teenage suite and a recently installed modern shower room. The property is approached through a private cul-de-sac into a spacious driveway leading in turn to a double detached garage. Being set in a corner position there are private gardens to three sides which have been well kept offering an ideal space for the young and growing family. Situated off Wigton Lane in one of North Leeds most premier residential areas, the property is within walking distance of the Grammar School at Leeds, and vehicular access to the extensive amenities at Moortown Corner. Leeds City centre and the nearby Spa town of Harrogate and market town of Wetherby are also within easy reach. NB We wish to disclose that this property is being sold by one of the Directors of Fine & Country and Manning Stainton. We are obliged to disclose this information in line with current legislation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72951683.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FAC160001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Manning Stainton, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.