2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFarriers Close, Woodley
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Living room & conservatory
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Cloakroom & shower room
- Non-overlooked rear garden
- Garage and driveway
Being offered to the market with no onward chain is this rarely available two double bedroom detached bungalow situated in a sought after cul-de-sac, on a generous corner plot overlooking Woodford Park and conveniently located for Woodley town centre, local bus routes and recreational amenities. The property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, living / dining room, uPVC double glazed conservatory, fitted kitchen / breakfast room, two double bedrooms, shower room, uPVC double glazed windows, gas radiator central heating, well maintained and non-overlooked enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway parking. EPC rating – TBC
ENTRANCE Covered entrance canopy with uPVC double glazed front door to entrance hallway
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Radiator, central heating thermostat, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and slatted shelving, access to loft space, doors to adjoining rooms, textured and coved ceiling.
CLOAKROOM Two piece suite comprising low level W.C, vanity sink unit with tiled splashbacks, radiator, front aspect uPVC double glazed frosted window, textured and coved ceiling.
LIVING ROOM Rear aspect uPVC double glazed windows and door to rear garden, coal effect gas fire with attractive surround, double radiator, television point, double glazed sliding doors to conservatory, textured and coved ceiling.
CONSERVATORY Being of part brick and uPVC double glazed construction with French doors opening onto rear garden, wood effect laminate flooring, light and power.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM Comprising single drainer sink unit with tiled splashbacks, cupboards and drawers under with a further range of eye level units, integrated appliances to include four ring Bosch halogen hob with cooker hood / extractor fan over, electric oven, microwave and fridge / freezer, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, breakfast bar, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden, textured and coved ceiling with downlighting.
BEDROOM ONE Front aspect uPVC double glazed window, radiator, range of built in wardrobes, telephone point, textured and coved ceiling.
BEDROOM TWO/DINING ROOM Front aspect uPVC double glazed window, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
SHOWER ROOM Fully tiled double shower cubicle with glass screen door, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, side aspect uPVC double glazed frosted window, wall mounted Dimplex heater, textured and coved ceiling.
FRONT GARDEN Being open plan with brick driveway parking for numerous vehicles leading to front door and garage, outside lighting.
REAR GARDEN A beautifully presented and landscaped garden being non overlooked with an abundance of mature flower and shrub borders, well maintained lawn enclosed with wood panel fencing, patio area, outside tap, side gated access to side of property, gated access to Woodford Park.
GARAGE Being integral to the property with electric opening up and over door, light and power, wall mounted boiler, courtesy door to side.
- The agent has not tested any apparatus, fittings or services and so cannot verify if they are in working order. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from his solicitor or surveyor. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements of representations of fact. W57
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landmark Estate Agents, Reading . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.