2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshley Close, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, ME12
- EPC Awaited
- Exciting Oppurtunity To Purchase
- Sought After Halfway Location
- Semi Detached House
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Newly Installed Bathroom W.c
- Replacement Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heated
- Garage Electric Up & Over Door
- Be Quick To View!
Very desirable modern semi detached home, with recently installed double glazing, newly installed block paved drive with gates to garage with electric up and over door, internally modern fitted kitchen, newly installed modern white bathroom suite and ceramic tiling gas central heating, the property also has tasteful decor good quality floor coverings and must be viewed to appreciate size and location. EPC awaited
Halfway in Minster on sea is probably one of the most popular areas of Sheppey. This cul-de-sac location is approximately two miles from Sheerness town centre where you will find most shops for your everyday needs and the mainline railway station. In addition there is a Tesco superstore just outside town. The bridge leading off the Island is approximately two miles away and once off Sheppey the A249 gives good road links to London, Maidstone and Canterbury.
A great opportunity to acquire a very smart well presented semi detached house with a wealth of quality features inside and outside of the property, we as sole agent highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate what is on offer to purchase.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 10" (4.2m x 3.6m )
Kitchen / Diner 13' 9" x 11' 10" (4.2m x 3.6m )
Bedroom 13' 9" x 11' 10" (4.2m x 3.6m )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 7' 3" (3.5m x 2.2m )
Bathroom / WC
Block Paved Drive
Double Length Garage
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528787104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.