1 bedroom flat for saleQueens Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13
- Double Bedroom With Dressing Area
- Bath/Shower Room
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Balcony Terrace With Seating Area
- Well Kept Communal Grounds
- Underground Parking For Two Vehicles
Featuring a private terraced area with ample seating, this is a stunning and generously proportioned ground floor luxury apartment of approx. 759 sq ft with high specification and presented in impeccable order throughout, this lovely home is situated within a sought after gated development, completed by Cala Homes in 2016. Providing secure underground parking for two vehicles and set behind electronic gates and all within a short walk of the local shops, restaurants and cafes. Both Weybridge and Walton-on-Thames main line stations are within easy access. EPC Rating B.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72960563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY180114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.