3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirch Road, Meols, Wirral
- Traditional three bedroom semi-detached house
- Extremely popular Cul-De-Sac
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen, utility room
- Bathroom & additional cloakroom
- Delightful front & rear gardens
- Off road parking
- No Ongoing Chain
In extremely popular Cul-De-Sac & adjoining woodland, particularly attractive semi-detached family house with GCH & DG. Two reception rooms, modern kitchen units, utility room & cloakroom. Three bedrooms & part tiled bathroom/shower. Delightful gardens, off road parking. No ongoing chain.
Delightfully located in a extremely popular Cul-De-Sac and with a woodland outlook to the rear, a particularly attractive, traditional semi-detached family house with gas central heating and double glazing.
The well-planned accommodation includes enclosed porch, hall, cloaks with wash basin and WC. There are two good sized reception rooms and a kitchen with modern units.
There are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a part tiled bathroom with coloured suite and shower to bath.
There are most delightful, beautifully kept gardens, the rear with woodland outlook. Off road parking.
With double glazed entrance door and double glazed windows, inner lead light panelled door with side lead light window to hall.
With side double glazed window, double panelled radiator and cloakroom under stairs with low level WC and wash hand basin.
With low level WC and wash hand basin, double glazed window.
Front Lounge 14' 4" into bay x 12' into recess ( 4.37m into bay x 3.66m into recess )
With double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator and tiled fire place.
Rear Dining Room 12' x 12' into recess ( 3.66m x 3.66m into recess )
With double glazed picture window over-looking the delightful rear garden and with a most pleasant woodland aspect beyond. Tiled fireplace with Flavel gas fire, double radiator.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.21m x 2.06m )
Having modern units with white doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards, two further base cupboards and two matching wall units. Double glazed frosted window, vinyl floor covering, complementary tiled surrounds and double glazed door giving access to utility area.
From The Kitchen
A double glazed door from the kitchen giving access to a very good sized porch area which has a double glazed window and double glazed door which leads to the garden.
In addition there is an additional room housing boiler and washing machine.
Utility Room 7' x 5' 10" ( 2.13m x 1.78m )
Having a ceiling light, double glazed frosted window, vinyl floor covering and Glowworm gas central heating boiler.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to the first floor landing.
With double glazed mock lead lighted window.
Front Bedroom One 14' 8" into bay x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.47m into bay x 3.61m into recess )
With double glazed bay window and double panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.41m x 2.24m )
With double glazed window and double panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.71m x 3.63m into recess )
With double panelled radiator and double glazed picture window having a most delightful outlook across the rear garden and to the woodland beyond.
Having a coloured suite and comprising: Panelled bath with Aquatromic shower and curtain. pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part complimentary tiled walls, double panelled radiator and double glazed frosted window. Tall shelved airing/linen cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder, vinyl floor covering.
There are particularly delightful, very well-kept and stocked gardens to both the front and rear.
The front garden has a boundary wall with double wrought iron gates to driveway which provides off road parking. there are mature flowers and shrubs, and paved areas.
The rear garden is a particular feature enjoying a most pleasant woodland outlook, including a lawn, mature shrubs and flowers, timber fencing to boundaries and timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72961604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.