3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRothley Road, Mountsorrel, Loughborough
- Was £190,00 - £210,000 NOW £180,000 - £200,000
- End town house
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Recently modernised
- Extended to rear
Guide price of £180,000 to £200,000
A three bedroom end town house recently modernised throughout situated in the sought after village location of Mountsorrel. Located within close proximity to local shops, amenities and bus routes to surround villages.
Guide price of £180,000 to £200,000
A three bedroom end town house recently modernised throughout situated in the sought after village location of Mountsorrel. Located within close proximity to local shops, amenities and bus routes to surround villages. Extended to the rear with off road parking and substantial rear garden making an ideal purchase for any growing family. For further information please call through to William h brown 01509 214686.
Lounge 20' 9" x 17' 10" ( 6.32m x 5.44m )
Accessed via UPVC double glazed door to front with stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window to front, gas feature fireplace with brick surround. Wall mounted radiator, understairs storage cupboard, opening through to the kitchen.
Kitchen/diner 17' 3" x 9' 3" ( 5.26m x 2.82m )
A range of modern fitted wall, drawer and base units, sink/drainer unit and work surfaces. Integrated oven and four ring gas hob. Space for washing machine and fridge. Wall mounted radiator, central heating boiler, double glazed windows to rear and side, double glazed French doors opening out onto the rear garden.
Stairs leading from entrance hallway to first floor landing with double glazed window to side and access to partly boarded loft.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 10' 2" MAX ( 2.97m x 3.10m MAX )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and additional storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.29m )
Double glazed to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.24m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Modern three piece suite comprising of corner bath with overhead shower attachment, low level flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan, fully tiled, heated towel rail and double glazed obscure window to front.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a dropped curb for off road parking with fully gravelled driveway. Gate giving access down the side of the property to the rear garden.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with fence boundaries. Patio area for outdoor furniture leading to a large laid to lawn area with access to outbuilding. Shared bin access for the neighbouring property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72963920.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH109940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.