4 bedroom detached house for saleDowns Valley, Hartley
- Detached house by RJ Bilings
- Four bedroom
- Sought after cul de sac position
- lounge dining room
- Utility and ground floor cloak room
- Family room
- Double garage to rear
- Front driveway with parking for several cars
- EPC Rating D
Set in this select cul-de-sac development built by renowned builders RJ Billings. This great sized family home has been improved by the current owners to enhance the original build even further. The spacious lounge/dining room with multi fuel stove has two sets of double French doors opening onto landscaped rear gardens. There is separate study/family room, well appointed kitchen with range cooker and integrated dishwasher which opens to utility room, a ground floor cloakroom/wc completes the ground floor accommodation. The first floor boasts four true double bedrooms with master bedroom en-suite and family bathroom.
Outside is driveway to front, with further parking to rear leading to double garage. The gardens wrap around the house and offer wide patio terrace with pond and further secluded patio to rear.
Property ref: 121_1371_4610459
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72964001.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4610459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifton & Co Estate Agents, Hartley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.