4 bedroom detached house for sale'Edan Holme ' 50 Boat Lane, Irlam, Manchester M44 6EN
- 4 BEDROOMED DETACHED
- OIL CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- LARGE DETACHED WORKSHOP
- LOUNGE, SITTING ROOM WITH DINING
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- MATURE LAWNED REAR GARDENS
- LOFT ROOM
- GREAT LOCATION
* Extended 4 bedroomed detached property * Built circa 1930s * Many original features throughout * Situated in a highly sought after location *Large detached building/workshop incorporating garage with carport * Oil central heating and double glazed * Hall * Lounge * Second sitting room with dining area * Ample fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and fitted appliances * 4 bedrooms to first floor with en suite to master bedroom * Additional loft room * Larger than average bathroom with shower and roll top bath * Enclosed lawned front gardens with off road parking for several vehicles * Mature well stocked rear gardens with lawn and patio area * Early viewing highly recommended
Laminate flooring, radiator.
Radiator x 2.
Living flame coal effect gas fire with hearth and surround
2nd Sitting/Dining Room
Feature period gas fire and surround with stone and marble effect.
French doors, laminate flooring.
Newly fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and breakfast bar, built in oven and hob with cooker hood, integrated washer dryer, free standing american fridge freezer, double radiator, tiled flooring.
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring.
Walk in shower , fully tiled wall and floor, towel radiator.
Radiator, carpet flooring
Free standing robes, radiator, carpet flooring.
Radiator, carpet flooring
Velux window, power and lighting, carpet flooring.
Roll top bath, towel radiator, tiled flooring, walk in shower with screen.
Enclosed lawned garden to the front of the property.
Enclosed mature well stocked rear garden with a large private patio area, pond.
Driveway with parking for several vehicles.
Large detached garage with carport.
Large detached brick outbuilding ideal for vehicles with pit.
Shed and greenhouse.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72966725.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1BOAT50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.