3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeak View Road, Loundsley Green, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room & Separate WC
- Attached Garage & CSS
- Attractive Gardens
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: TBC
*** SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH FANTASTIC PLOT ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this delightful THREE Bedroomed Semi Detached House offering over 960 sq. f.t of well ordered and neutrally presented family accommodation, together with an attractive and generous plot offering potential to extend, in this popular residential area, well placed for local schools and amenities in Ashgate, Brockwell and Loundsley Green.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, separate Dining Room, Kitchen, Three good sized Bedrooms, Shower Room and Separate WC.
* Outside: To the front of the property there are attractive lawned gardens with mature planted borders, separated by a tarmac driveway providing Off Street Parking and leading to the ATTACHED GARAGE. The enclosed rear garden comprises a paved patio and good sized lawn with mature flower and shrub beds. There is also a hardstanding for a greenhouse and a door to an Integral Store.
General - Gas central heating (Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 104.5 sq.m./1124 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - C
Primary School Catchment Area - Brockwell Infant and Junior School
Secondary School Catchment Area - Outwood Academy Newbold
On The Ground Floor -
Spacious Entrance Hall - With wood flooring and built-in storage cupboard.
A staircase rises up to the First Floor accommodation.
Living Room - 4.19m x 3.38m (13'9 x 11'1) - A generous front facing reception room having a feature fireplace with wood surround, marble inset, hearth and fitted living flame coal effect gas fire.
Sliding doors open and lead through to the ...
Dining Room - 3.10m x 3.02m (10'2 x 9'11) - A second good sized reception room with serving hatch to the Kitchen and window overlooking the rear garden.
Kitchen - 3.10m x 2.92m (10'2 x 9'7) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of white shaker style wall, drawer and base units with wood effect work surfaces and upstands.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a freestanding cooker.
There is also a built-in store cupboard. and laminate flooring.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With loft access hatch and built-in storage cupboard housing the gas combi boiler.
Bedroom One - 4.19m x 3.38m (13'9 x 11'1) - A generous front facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Two - 4.19m x 3.10m (13'9 x 10'2) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Three - 3.02m x 2.69m (9'11 x 8'10) - A good sized front facing single bedroom with built-in over stair storage cupboard.
Shower Room - Being part tiled and fitted with a 2-piece white suite comprising of a shower cubicle with electric shower over and pedestal wash hand basin.
Chrome heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Separate Wc - With low flush WC and vinyl flooring.
Outside - To the front of the property there are attractive lawned gardens with mature planted borders, separated by a tarmac driveway providing Off Street Parking and leading to the ATTACHED GARAGE with light and power.
The enclosed rear garden comprises a paved patio and good sized lawn with mature flower and shrub beds. There is also a hardstanding for a greenhouse and a door to an Integral Store.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27835735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.