3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Columbas Close, Gravesend, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Cloakroom and store room
- Good sized private garden
- Set in a cul-de-sac location
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Why not sit back and relax after a hard day's work as the birds sing happily in your new garden. Let your friends marvel at your stylish new home and admire the space in all of the generous sized rooms.
What the Owner says:
It was the location that first attracted us to this house mainly due to the fact that there were no houses in front of you and felt so very private. We also fell in love with the garden as it's also very private as you are shielded by trees, in fact, when the sun is shining and the birds are singing it almost feels like you are in a quiet country village. As we spend a lot of time in the garden we decided to add a decking area where we relax and enjoy the sun right into the late evening.
We have made the house more open-plan and installed a new bathroom. We have also redecorated from top to bottom which includes the fitting of new internal doors and laying of new flooring.
This is a really good sized house with no 'box' room and there are good schools nearby as well as handy shops. You can also be on the A2 in just a few minutes making it ideal for commuters.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 25'10 (7.88m) x 13'0 (3.97m) narrowing to 10'9 (3.28m)
- Kitchen: 9'6 x 8'6 (2.90m x 2.59m)
- Rear Lobby
- Store Room: 7'0 x 6'0 (2.14m x 1.83m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 11'6 (3.91m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 10'5 (3.84m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 8'4 (2.95m x 2.54m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.