2 bedroom flat for saleMartell Road, Dulwich, SE21
- An attractive 1st floor period apartment
- Upgraded to a high standard
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large lounge/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Shops, parks, cafes and bars closeby
- Excellent rail links to central London
- Very well presented throughout
- No onward chain
An attractive 1st floor period conversion apartment for sale located on this popular residential road in West Dulwich. This lovely property has been upgraded and modernised to a high standard creating a stylish and very well presented interior. The spacious accommodation comprises 2 double bedrooms, large lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and modern bathroom. Martell Road is well located within easy reach of West Dulwich and Dulwich Village with their parks, outstanding schools, shops, cafes and restaurants. Excellent rail links to central London are from nearby West Dulwich (Victoria and Blackfriars) and Tulse Hill (London Bridge and Blackfriars). The property is offered with no onward chain and internal viewing is advised. (EPC rating D)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72975749.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWS40870-t-8997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pedder, Dulwich Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.